mandag 20. november 2017

DT La- La Land Crafts: Christmas scene



Happy Monday, crafty friends, 

It's time for our weekly inspiration over at La- La Land Crafts! This week we had a fun sketch to use, and I decided to use some more of the lovely mini- rubber stamps from the Winter Collection2017 Rubber stamp set




I love the gold paper I used on this. I didn't want any designpapers to be focus here, just the Mary Marci and Joseph Luka images. The rest of the card is cardstock and dies. 


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13-11-21-000, E93
Hair: E57-55-53-50
Greens: YG97-95-93-91
Reds: E18, E07, R24, R22
Kaki: E44-43-42-41

La- La Land Crafts Products used:  





Please stop by the La- La Land crafts blog to see the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of team Monday! 

Have a great week! 
Crafty Hugs, 


1 kommentar:

Ann Marie Governale sa...

I just love this card... what fab images and so beautifully colored and oh the die cuts.. perfect! xxx Ann Marie