onsdag 20. mai 2015

GDT The Papernest Dolls: Pop up card

Hi crafty friends,

Today I'm showcasing another one of the very cute Paper Nest Dolls images. This card is  custom made for my daughters best friend. She wanted me to make a special card with "something that pops up". So I made one of these cute "exploding boxes". I used this tutorial by Sandi McIver as a starting point. I made mine bigger to go with my colored images. 

I used some scrap papers, I don't know where they are from cause I cut of the product strip, but the colors are fun and festive- perfect for a little girl's birthday. I used Lifestyle and Magnolia dies. The balloons are small spellbinder ovals and the butterfly is by Marianne design. 
Sentiments are by Norsk Stempelblad AS. 

The image is Best Friends Forever by the Paper Nest Dolls. Colored with my copic markers. 
Skin: E13-11-000-21, R20
Hair: Y21-23, YR21-23-34, E35
Hair2: E39-37-35-33-31
Turqoise: BG10-11-09-18-72-75
Purple: V04-06-09-12-15, BV08
"White": W7-3-1-00



I made room for writing on the back. Die by La la land Crafts. 

Pop over to the Paper Nest Dolls for lots of inspiration and to see more of the cute stamps. 

Thanks for stopping by today, wishing you a creative day! 

Crafty hugs,

 

Ingen kommentarer: