mandag 12. januar 2015

DT Copic Marker Europe: Happy Birthday

Good morning crafty friends, 

Today I want to show you some copic inspiration I made for the Copic Marker Europe blog.
Her er litt inspirasjon som jeg laget for Copic Marker Europe denne uken. 

 I have been doing a lot of no-lines coloring lately, I think it gives such a lovely soft effect.
Here is a birthday card I made using the no-lines technique.
The image is a digi-stamp so I lightened the lines in my Word programme and printed it.
Jeg har fått litt dilla på no-lines fargelegging for tiden. Dette motivet er et digi-stemple, jeg lysnet linjene i word- program for å få den samme effekten som å stemple med lyst blekk. 
Kortet er laget etter en skisse av Marianne hos Sketchy Colors.



I used Maja Design papers and flowers by WOC and Kort og Godt.  The gorgeous lace is from the Live & Love craft store. Dies are by Magnolia and Spellbinders. 
Sentiment is by Norsk Stempelblad.
I used my sewing machine around the edges of the design papers. 

 The image is called Amy, by Wee Stamps/Sylvia Zet.
Copic colors used: 
Skin/Hud: E13-11-21-00, E95
Hair/hår: E59-577-55-53-51-50
Blues/blått: BV29-25-23-21
Turqoise/Turkis: BG75-72-70, W7 (YR24-23-21 in the flower center)
Pinks/Rosa: R89-85-83-81
Pot and stockings/blomsterpotte og strømper: W7-5-3-1-00
Shoes and vest/sko og vest: E37-35-33-31-30
I colored the eyes and mouth using a dark brown prismacolor pencil to keep the soft look.
Øynene og munnen fargela jeg med en mørkebrun prismacolor blyant. 

 Hope you like my card, and you got inspired to color!

Håper du fikk lit fargeleggingsinspirasjon! 
Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag! 
Ha en fin uke! 
Klem 

Thanks for stopping by my blog, lovely to see you!
Hope to see you again soon! 

Crafty hugs,

3 kommentarer:

Sharon sa...

This is fabulous Elizabeth. I love the image and your layers are gorgeous and beautifully embellished.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Joey sa...

Elizabeth this is beautiful,stunning colouring. Jo x

Bente Årstad sa...

Aldeles nydelig kort og så flink du er til å fargelegge:)
Klem Bente:)