lørdag 5. juli 2014

Pop up birthday card for a special girl!


Good morning crafting friends!

We are in the middle of our summer vacation as we speak, so this is a planned post. Hopefully I am enjoying lazy, sunny days at our summer cottage by the sea!  

I made this card for a little girl who is very close to my heart.
It was lots of fun coloring all of these cute images. 
This card is for my July GDT post over at the Paper Nest Dolls

Here's the front of the card with a pretty Princess Ellie in her gown. I used papers by Bildmålarna, Magnolia heart edge die, La La Land Crafts heart banner die and Filigree corners. Flowers by WOC and ballerina charm from ebay somewhere. 
Copics used: 
Hair: E59-57-55-53-51
Skin: E13-11-21-00-000, R20
Dress: V09-06-15-12, G40-43-46, BG99
Gold: YR 24-23-21-20-14, E35
I also used some stickles on her crown to make it sparckle.

When you open the card two lovely ladies pop up to greet you. I made a little photo session using three different stamps;
Poodle Skirt Ellie and 
Poodle Skirt Avery and the photographer.  Sentiment by Norsk Stempelblad AS. 


I colored the dolls using copic markers. The following colors used:
Hair: Two different combo's
1 and 2: E31-35-37-39-49
3: E44-43-41, W7
Skin: Skin: E13-11-21-00-000, R20
Clotes: 
Purple:V09-06-15-12
Green:G40-43-46, BG99
White: W7-3-1-00

 Here you can see how I made them pop. You can find a tutorial on how to make a pop- up card made by Camilla over at the MDUC blog HERE. I did it my own way, but this is where I got the idea. Thanks girls! 

If you would like to get your own dolls, please pop by the Paper Nest Dolls blog to have a look. 
That's all for today! Enjoy your summer days! 
Thanks for stopping by my blog, take care! 

Crafty hugs, 

 
  Follow on Bloglovin

3 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Så nydelig!

Klem

Paper Nest Dolls sa...

Loveeeee !!!!

Eva Gro sa...

Utrolig nydelig kort!!
Elsker fargevalget og fargingen din!!
Klem fra Eva Gro