torsdag 31. juli 2014

Happy birthday

Hi peeps, 
Hope you are doing good, crafty friends. Just a short post today to show you card I made for Ett Trykk's coloring booklet #4

I used Pion Papers. Flowers by WOC and Kort og Godr. Dies used are bird and birdcage by Tim Holtz/Sizzix and cherry border by Magnolia. Pins and bird-clock charm are from the LLC store. I used a flower punch behind the sentiment. Pearls by Panduro, Sentiment by Norsk Stempelblad. I used my sewing machine along the edges of the design paper.

The image is "Honey" by Little Darling Rubber Stamps/Saturated Canary. 
I colored her using distress inks. You can find all colors and step by step instructions on coloring in 


Thanks for stopping by today, wishing you a wonderful day and a great weekend coming up! 

Crafty hugs, 

 

  Follow on Bloglovin

2 kommentarer:

Sharon sa...

This is beautiful Elizabeth. Love the image and gorgeous design.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

heidi sa...

Halløj.
Det der farvelægnings hæfte, hvordan får jeg fat i det i Danmark ??? Er så vild med dine kort.
Hej fra Heidi