torsdag 20. mars 2014

Pirate birthday card

Hello friends and followers,
Here's a card I made for the February edition of Ett Trykk Magazine using the cute Pirate Avery image.

I used brown cardboard only for this card, design papers only on the inside. I found the pirate chest shape in the Shilhouette online store. To try to get a distressed, leathery look on the chest I distressed with walnut stain, added glossy accent several times and rubbed it with sandpaper . 


I used my copic markers:
Skin: E13-11-00-0000, E93 for cheeks.
Hair: E37-35-31-30, 07
Clothes: E11-13-07-18.
Skirt and "hat": BG15-11-10, W3
Boots: W9-7-5-3-1
Scarf: BG15-11-10, YR24-23, Y21



Here's the inside of the card. The papers and Friends-sticker are by Prima, tag from Sagen vintage design. The sentiment by Norsk Stempelblad was stamped on using embossing ink and Stampendous Frantage- gold. 

Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today,
Have a great day!

Crafty hugs, 


Follow on Bloglovin

3 kommentarer:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Beautiful card
hugs Tamara

Paper Nest Dolls sa...

loveeee!!! hugsxxxxxx

Cyndy Silva sa...

What a fun card. Love the colors.