lørdag 22. mars 2014

Peek-a-boo card for a new baby

Good evening crafters!

Here's a card I made for a new little man I know. My friend had a gorgeous little baby boy a while back, and I made this for my very first visit.
I mad this from Norma of FromMyCraftroom's template, I just made a few changes in size and layout. Very clean and simple.....


Papers are Maja Design- Vintage Autumn Basic. I used Spellbinder Scalloped circle dies and Lifestyle Crafts circle dies for the window, and Filegree corner dies by La La Land crafts. The letters are by Panduro. 
The Magnolia image is colored with distress inks.


The sentiment inside is from Kreativ Hobby. 


Thanks for stopping by tonight, wishing you a fabulous weekend! 

Crafty hugs, 
 
  Follow on Bloglovin

4 kommentarer:

Cathy Lee sa...

Totally adorable, Elizabeth. Peek-a-boo cards are so fun. This is perfect for a new baby.
Hugz,
Cath

Céline sa...

so cute, love it
hugs
céline

Ivonne sa...

Absolutely adorable! Hugs, Ivonne

Magda sa...

Very beautiful Elizabeth!!!!
Have a nice week
Magda