fredag 15. november 2013

DT Unik Hobby- Penny Black Slapstick Bird Talk

Hi peeps, 

Here's a card I made for the Unik Hobby blog this month.

I love the beautiful Pion Design Christmas time in Swedish Lapland collection. 
You can find all products used at the end of the post.



I colored the image with my copic markers using a no lines technique. So much fun- I'm hooked:) 
Colors used: 
skin: E000-00-11-21-25, 
hair: E47-44-43-42-41-40
clothes: BG99-96-93-90, W5-3-1-00
Window: E59-57-37-35-33-31-30
Pigeon: W5-3-1-00
Background: B60, C1-00

Thanks for stopping by my blog today,
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Crafty hugs

 
  Follow on Bloglovin







6 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

wooow! Soooo beautiful Elizabeth! Love image, paper and lovely design.
Jasmina

Sissel sa...

Lekkert julekort, nydelig fargelegging og søte ark.
Klem, Sissel

Elisabeth sa...

Så nydelig julekort! Kjempe fint fargelagt!!
Klem, Elisabeth

Céline sa...

fantastic coloring Elizabeth ! love thoses Pion papers
hugs
céline

Donna sa...

Wow!!! I love the no lines technique. Need to try this?
The image is gorgeous and sweet.
Very pretty. I adore the birds.
Crafty hugs
Donna x

JenniferD sa...

Wow Wow Wow! This looks Amazing! Stunning Work!