lørdag 23. november 2013

DT Ett Trykk- Friendship card

Hello friends and bloggers,

Here's a card I made for Ett Trykk August edition. I actually made a card without a colored image...lol! 
I was inspired by a card I found browsing the Maja Design blog (majadesign.nu). No tutorial, but it was easy to figure out the design. 
I used the gorgeous Maja Design Vintage spring basic 6x6 paper pad.
The sentiment stamps ar by Stempelglede from the Just a note set.
Flowers are WOC, pearls by papirdesign. I used a couple of Spellbinders dies,  and a Quick Kutz/Lifestyle crafts circle dies, The butterflies are from a Maja Design Vintage spring basic sheet.
I used my seiwing machine along the edges of the design papers and of course distress inks.

Hope you like it! 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today,
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Crafty hugs, 


 
  Follow on Bloglovin

5 kommentarer:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Amazing project
hugs Tamara

Rita sa...

Kjempe fint ;) God helg :) klem Rita

Beate sa...

Nydelig! Elsker disse fargene. :)

Nina Kristin Espeland sa...

Flinka!! :)

Laura sa...

Elizabeth, I love your card.. what a clever idea... I would love to know the size of the main part of the card. the colours are my fav!!!
Laura