lørdag 2. november 2013

DT CMN- Dark skin colors


Hello peeps, hope you are enjoying your weekend! It was my turn to make an inspiration post over at Copic Marker Norge today, and I made this card using the super cute Penny Black stamp from the T-time set. I wanted to try a darker skin color, so here goes:

I used some of the gorgeous Maja Design Vintage Autumnd Basic papers for this easy folding card. The butterfly is made from two filigree corner dies by la la land crafts. I found the idea on a blog a while ago, I just can't remember where. I used WOC flowers and Spellbinder and Magnolia dies. The sentiment is by Kort og Godt. 


Copics used:
Skin: E29-27-25-23-31-11, R32 og 30 for the cheeks.
Hair: E29-27-25, E49-47, W7
Flowers: RV95-93-91, V99, G21, W5
Dress: N7-5-3-1-00
Shadows; W3-1-00

Here's the card unfolded. Hope you like it!

Wishing you a creative weekend.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 

Crafty hugs,
 
  Follow on Bloglovin

7 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert, Elizabeth ♥

God helg!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Beautiful card
hugs Tamara

Donna sa...

Oh, so beautiful Elizabeth.
I love the dark skin tones. Isn't she so adorable? I could hug her!
gorgeous detail and pretty papers.
Lots of crafty hugs.
Donna x

Anne sa...

Så nydelig fargelagt motiv, hun var kjempeskjønn! Lekker bretting og så flotte dies! Nydelige papirer. :)

Klem, Anne.

Ann Kristin sa...

Nydelig brettekort, og lekkert fargelagt! Takk for ett flott og inspirerende kurs i går! Fortsatte med å male stempeltrykk når jeg kom hjem ;)

Blankina sa...

Very pretty!!

Hugs Blankina

Sol sa...

Dette er så søtt! :o) Herlig!!! :o)
Nydelige farger ! Lekkert stempel.. Hun er jo så søøøøt! :o)