tirsdag 12. november 2013

DT CMN- Christmas card in blue and brown

Good morning peeps,
Hope you are well. I am busy making christmas cards these days, and this is one of them.

This time our challenge over at Copic Marker Norge  is 
Make a christmas card using the colors blue and brown.

Here's my take, I used this pretty sketch made by Wenche over at the Sketchy Challenge: 

I used papers by Pion Design, the snowflakes are a Martha Stewart punch. I used a Spellbinder die for the poinsettia, and the pearls are by Kort og Godt. The postmark stamps and sentiment are by Kort og Godt. 

Here's a closeup of the Little Tilda stamp, I attempted a no-lines coloring technique. I've been studying Zoe's  (Make it crafty-)videos on youtube, trying to get the technique. Well, practiced makes perfect, and I'm having loads of fun in the process, lol. Thanks for sharing, Zoe!

Please head over to the Copic Marker Norge Challengeblog to see the gorgeous creations of the rest of the DT, and join in the challenge!

****
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Totally Tilda:  #84 Going postal for Christmas
Sketchy Colors: #186 Sketch
Hjerteboden: #11 Jul
****


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 
Wishing you a creative day!
Crafty hugs, 

 
Follow on Bloglovin

11 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Underbart vackert kort, Elisabeth!
Ljuvligt fin färgläggning!

KRAM SUSY

Ann Marie Governale sa...

So very pretty Elizabeth.. your practice looks great! Lovely winter blue card! xxx Ann Marie

Magda sa...

Very beautiful and special coloring!
Nice card!
Have a nice week!!
Lovely regards,
Magda

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Oh my fantastic card
your colouring is briliant
hugs Tamara

Christina C. sa...

Love, love this gorgeous Pion paper and, of course, this sweet Tilda is colored to perfection. You've really mastered the no-lines technique.....AMAZING!

Rita sa...

NYYYYDELIG! Så lekkert fargelagt... Sukk... Klem Rita

Liz's creative corner sa...

Gorgeous card, loving the colours and your no lines colouring is gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

Marianne sa...

Et fantastisk nydelig julekort Elizabeth, og himmelsk fargelegging som alltid:)
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, og lykke til!
Klemmer fra Marianne:)

Donna sa...

Oh, I love your card Elizabeth.
I can't stop looking at your gorgeous colouring and with my favourite colour.
The sketch is lovely and the papers are too.
Beautiful detail.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx

Camilla sa...

Nydelig kort Elizabeth! Og så lekker fargelegging.
Tusen takk for at du deltar i juleutfordringen vår hos Hjerteboden <3
Klem, Camilla

Audhild sa...

Nydelig kort. Tusen takk for at du deltar i Hjertebodens utfordring denne måneden.
Klem, Audhild