tirsdag 26. november 2013

DT CMN #48

Good morning peeps, 

I hope you are doing well! I'm busy making christmas cards and trying to get everything done for all my deadlines these days. I plan to enjoy all of December with my little girl making things for fun preparing for Christmas...lol.

Here is one of the christmas cards I made for the new challenge over at Copic Marker Norge today. 
Our theme is Anything Goes, so you can let your creativity flow. Here's my card:

Papers: Pion Design, wintertime in sweedish lapland.
Flower: WOC, Kort og Godt
LLC store: Vintage dress clip, Frantage shabby white
Sentiment: Norsk Stempelblad
Dies: Magnolia: Spruce, Lovely fence
Pearls and berries: Kort og Godt
Doily and lace from stash.
I distressed all edges with some ripping and tearing, and using distress inks- walnut stain.


The stamp is from Little Darling Rubber stamps by Saturated Canary: Cocoa
Copic markers used:
Skin: E25-21-13-11-00-000, E93 (cheeks) RV 83-81 (lips)
Hair: Y23-26, YR24, E50, E37
Clothes: B99-97-95-93-91, E47-44-43-41-40
Cup: C3-1-00

Please stop by the Copic Marker Norge blog to see the beautiful creations of my teamies, and join us!


***
I want to enter the following challenges:
CLP- #64 last sketch (so sorry to see you close- thanks for the inspiration!)

***

Thanks for stopping by today,
Wishing you a creative day!
Crafty hugs, 
 
  Follow on Bloglovin

5 kommentarer:

Anne sa...

Nydelig! Elsker trærne, lekre blomster og bær, og lekre lag og papirer. :)

Klem, Anne.

Teresa sa...

Beautiful card Elizabeth. xx

Donna sa...

Wow!!! Elizabeth, I love the soft colours you have used for your Christmas card and the gorgeous image is coloured to perfection.
Beautiful detail and flowers.
Crafty hugs
Donna x

Jane sa...

Stunning....I love the colour combo!
Thanks for sharing with us at SC Challenges xx

Julia sa...

Las fotografias trasmiten, son geniales. Ha estado un regalo el visitar tu bloc, es genial, te invito visitar el mio y si te gusta espero que te hagas seguidora.
Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com