torsdag 17. oktober 2013

DT Unik Hobby- Paperbag card with Wee Stamps

Good morning, I hope your day is looking good!

 I want to show you a paperbag card i made for the Unik Hobby blog this month. 

I've been having lot's of fun making paperbag cards lately.
I adore these new Maja Design Papers, I want to use them for everything I make these days...lol.

Jeg har gledet meg lenge til å bruke de vakre Maja Design Vintage Autumn basic arkene, de er jo pynt i seg selv. Jeg har malt med litt gesso på en papirpose. Brukt en Martha Stewart punch i åpningen og dekket papirposen med bazzil og mønsterpapir.

I used gesso on the paperbag  before I decorated it with papers and stash. Lots of distressing going on here:) 

I colored this super sweet Wimsy Stam: Hopeful by Wee Stamps with my Copic Markers.
Jeg har fargelagt Hopeful- stempelet fra Wee Stamps (Wimsy stamps) med Copic Sketch. Fargene jeg har brukt er:
Hair/Hår: E44-43-42-41-40, W5
Skin/Hud: E11-21-00-000, E93 til kinn
Clothes/Klær: BG99-96-93-90
Purple details/Lilla detaljer: V99-95-93-91
Ground/ Bakke og lykta: E35-33-31-30
Shadows/Skygge: B60, C1

Here's the card inside the paperbag. I made it from cardstock.

And the back of the card looks like this. oh I love these papers!

De fleste produktene får du hos Unik Hobby, linker ligger nederst i innlegget her!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, wishing you a wonderful day!

Crafty Hugs, 





Follow on Bloglovin

6 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Beautiful and interesting creation Elizabeth!
Jasmina

Magda sa...

O Elizabeth, this is so beautiful!!
The green is gorgeous,I want to make a green card for so long, but never did it until now. Buy seeing your wonderful creation,I think one of these days, I will give it a try.
Love the layers and the complete design.
Have a wonderful week
Lovely regards,
Magda

Veronique sa...

Det var kjempe lekkert, Elizabeth ♥

Klem

Anonym sa...

This is gorgeous, love the soft, delicate colours and details, so pretty
Hugs Julie P

Sissel sa...

Så nydelig, lekkert motiv og fint med all punchingen.
Klem Sissel

Sylvia Zet sa...

Oh wow, this is sooo wonderful Elizabeth!! Amazing work!!