fredag 28. juni 2013

DT Ett trykk: one more pop up card

Hello friends and followers,
Here is a nother one of the pop - up cards I made for Ett Trykk Magazine.
You can find a picture tutorial right HERE on my blog and a video tutorial right HERE.


I used papers from Bildmålarna- a cup of tea, the sentiment is byNorsk Stempelblad AS, The stamps around the image is by Stempelglede. The image is Joyful Tilda (fra A christmas story collection 2012) by Magnolia. I colored it in sepia with my Copic markers: Clothes and hair: E44-43-42-41. Skin: E13-11-00-000, Shadow: W5-3-1-00.
 The roses are by WOC, I used Magnolia- Doohickey's heart die, Spellbinder- romantic oval die, Cheery Lynn Designs Pine Branches dies, Pearls by Melissa Frances and pearl ribbon and s
habby seam binding in cream from the Live & Love Craft Store.



I used UTEE (Ultra thick Embossing Enamel) and distress ink to create that old vintage look, the talented Jill Hansen has a tutorial on how to do this on her blog HERE.

Wishing you a creative weekend!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 

Crafty hugs, 




Follow on Bloglovin

10 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Vilket underbart fint kort, Elizabeth!
Måste prova att göra ett!!!

Önskar dig en riktigt bra sommar!

KRAM SUSY

Kirsty sa...

Hi she is stunning and I love colouring this stamp too..just love the pop up effect and I adore the vintage too ...off work next week so looking forward to trying yours and the wonderful Jill's tutorials..thanks for the inspiration :)

Kirsty sa...

Hi she is stunning and I love colouring this stamp too..just love the pop up effect and I adore the vintage too ...off work next week so looking forward to trying yours and the wonderful Jill's tutorials..thanks for the inspiration :)

sue w. sa...

Hi Elizabeth, this is fabulous, I love the movement of your card and your colouring as always is wonderful.
Hugs Sue W.

Alyce Kit and Clowder sa...

simply gorgeous elizabeth! i love the design of this popup... the crackle effect is really fabulous aswell... great work as always! :)

Dianne sa...

Miss Elizabeth this card it the BOMB..Beautifully designed, your image colored to perfection, I love you crackled her, thanks for sharing, I love to see what you have created, it always put a huge smile on my face, thanks for that and have a wonderful day..

Riet Kamstra sa...

Beautiful Elizabeth, just love it all what you did here! Also thanks for the tutorial links!

Riet xx

Anonym sa...

Gorgeous Elizabeth! I made one of these ATC size several years ago for Christmas... it was so cool! Now I can see I need to copy your idea for a card! TFS!

JenniferD sa...

Totally Awesome! Love it to bits and a Great Design!

Kjersti sa...

Så lekkert, utrolig flotte farger og herlig med pop-opp kort!
Klem:)