søndag 19. mai 2013

Tea and Napkin box

Hello friends and followers,

Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Summer is finally here in Norway!  We are all walking around smiling, so happy to feel the sun on our faces! I do spend a lot of time crafting these days, but nothing I can show you just yet, so I thought I would post a tea and napkin box I made for Ett Trykk Magazine (02/13) a while back.

I originally found the tutorial on Marianne's blog: HERE 


I used Pion Design papers from the For Mother collection. I used a scalloped square die frby Quik Kutz/Lifestyle Craftsand a Spellbinder die, the roses are Wild Orchid Craft, and chrysanthemums and lace are by Kort og Godt, pearl and heart pins by Maya road, Melissa Frances pearls, and the Say it in Pearls swirl is by Prima. The teapot charm is from my stash.
I distressed all the edges of the papers with walnut stain, Distress Ink.


  I colored this very cute Joyful Tilda (A Christmas Story Collection 2012) with my Copic Markers. Colors used:  Skin: E13-11-00-0000, Hair: E44-43-42-41-40, N5-7, Clothes: BV25-23-20, W-5-3-1-00, Shadows: W5-3-1-00, 



Here it is again, I hope you like it!

I'm going to go get ready for my distress ink class tomorrow. I'm looking forward to teaching  a bunch of lovely ladies, it's always lot's of fun! And of course I'm a little nervous...lol. Hope they like my class!

Wishing you all wonderful Sunday evening. 
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for leaving me all those lovely comments. They all make me so happy! Thank you!

Crafty hugs, 

30 kommentarer:

Exclusively by Mel sa...

How beautiful, love the design and gorgeous colouring.
Mel. xxx

Janine sa...

Beautiful creation Elizabeth. I love the gorgeous colours and those pearl swirls are so pretty.
Hugs, Janine xx

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

Absolutely gorgeous Elizabeth great creation
jacqui xx

Ghea sa...

wow this so beautiful....hugs ghea

Linda sa...

wow dette var helt nydelig!!!flott pyntet!

Sharon sa...

This is beautiful Elizabeth. Love the idea of the tea and napkin holder and so beautifully embellished.
I wish I lived in Norway right now cos I am so in need of Distress Markers tutorials. Not getting on with them very well and am desperate to use them.
Hugs Sharon. x

Louise sa...

Men åhhhh suck Elizabeth!! ❤❤
Det här är såååå otroligt sött! En sådan här måste jag föra upp på listan av måste prova grejor. Tildan passar som handen i handsken här och pappren är ljuvliga.
Du är såååå duktig! Tack, tack för inspirationen ❤
Klem

Ea Christiansen sa...

Hvor er den bare smuk. Elsker farverne og opsætningen.
Knuz
Ea

Rita sa...

wow, hvor lekker er ikke denne?! :) Så fint pyntet og en flott Tilda :) Klem Rita

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Beautiful :)

DeeDee sa...

Wow... this is so wonderful! Thanks for the link to the tuto. I will try it!

Hugs,
Diana

Purple Princess sa...

Oh, My Gosh... your little tea set is just adorable! I love the color choices the stamp choice, the bling.. I love it all!

Anonym sa...

This is gorgeous Elizabeth, Thanks so much for the link, I would love to make one of these
Hugs Julie P

Unknown sa...

So beautiful and a lovely work of art

Unknown sa...

Beautiful such a work of art

Dina sa...

perfect so beautfulll

Connie sa...

Nyyyydelig.
Mye lekkert i bloggen din.
Legger meg til som følger.
Klem Connie

Karina sa...

Gorgeous box, Elizabeth! Love this idea and your design!
Hugs, Karina

Christine sa...

Wow Elizabeth this is stunning lots of love gone into this master piece..
dont forget the chall theme at Totlly Tilda chall is More than ONE fold ANY creation with a Tilda image..love to see you enter..

smiles Christine x

Silje sa...

Nyyydelig te og serviett eske, Elizabeth! Herlig detaljer og så fint med de "slitte" kantene : ) Klem, Silje

Kjersti sa...

Den var lekker Elizabeth, en super gaveide!
Håper det gikk bra med kurs:)
Ha ei fin uke!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Christa sa...

Hi Elizabeth , I already saw this on facebook .... It looks great !! And beautiful colouring. Thanks for your kind words on my blog . Hugs , Christa.

Donna sa...

Wow! Another of your beautiful creations.
I really love this Tilda image and in my favourite colour too.
I love the pearl swirls and the gorgeous detail.
Oh, the tiny teapot is so sweet.

Thanks for sharing!
Crafty hugs
Donna x

Chantal sa...

OMG Elizabeth... I am speechless... what a stunning project! I love it! Hugs, Chantal

Anne sa...

Så lekre detaljer, elsker swirlsene og charmen, flott med bånd og herlig motiv. :)

Klem, Anne.

Yasmin sa...

Utrolig lekker kreasjon Elizabeth! masse vakre detaljer! :)

Teresa sa...

This is fantastic Elizabeth. xx

Dianne sa...

This is a brilliant make Elizabeth,how gorgeous would that be sitting on a table the ladies all sitting down for Tea, perfect. My goodness she is colored to perfection and all the embellishments, loooove the tiny teapot. Thanks for sharing this inspirational project, can't wait to see what you are busy doing:O). Have a wonderful day my dear..

Xristina sa...

Kurset gikk strålende! Kjempeflink er du! :)

Susy sa...

Så otroligt vackert Elisabeth!
Jag måste få tag på den nya Ett Trykk tidningen när den kommer hit!

Ha en bra vecka min vän!

KRAM SUSY