onsdag 29. mai 2013

DT Anonyme scrappere #8 Mette inspirerer

Here I am again with my second post of the day.  Please scroll down for my Midweek Magnolias post. This time I want to show you my vintage project for Anonyme Scrappere.

Da var jeg her igjen, med dagens andre post. Scroll ned hvis du vil titte på Midweek Magnolias innlegget mitt i dag. Her er kortet jeg har laget til den nye utfordringen hos Anonyme Scrappere. Ta en tur over til AS-bloggen for å se hva som er utforingen denne gangen, og ta en titt på alle de lekre dt- kreasjonene til inspirasjon! 

Her er mitt bidrag: 


I used papers and vintage pictures and cut outs from Kort og Godt. The lace and vintage dress clip is from the Live & Love Craft store, so are the cute Prima buttons and metal corner. The flowers are WOC. The sheet music is from an old book I got at the flea market, and the ribbon is from my stash. I used crackle paint to add some texture, and a Martha Steward punch for the edge.


Here is a peak at the inside, I used the Kort og Godt papers and clip outs.


Here it is again. Hope you like it!


Challenge/ Utfordring:
Kort-O-Mania: Bingo (dies/punch- knapper- blonde/bånd)

Skynd deg over til Anonyme Scrappere for å bli med!
Takk for at du titter innom bloggen min!
Ha en fin dag! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog, 
wishing you a wonderful day!

Crafty hugs, 

13 kommentarer:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Beautiful,
hugs Tamara

Magda sa...

Two beautiful cards in one day Elizabeth!
Love your butterfly girl and you made a very beautiful vintage card ! Kort og Godt they have gorgeous stamps,
I have seen them since a long time at Gro's blog , I love them . I regret that they don't make stamps in English, I would be the first to buy them.
Wish you a wonderful week.
Enjoy the sun, we have rain since weeks and it 's still cold here in Belgium.
Big hug
Magda

Teresa sa...

Oh the perfect vintage card Elizabeth. xx

Ann Marie Governale sa...

So very beautiful. Love the vintage look and all your lovely embellies! xxx Ann Marie

Elin sa...

Oij see hun scrapper vintagebilder :O Kjempefint Elizabeth, du har vist mange "kort" i ermet ;) har du farget blonden selv? Den står jo perfekt til notearket ditt. Flotte detaljer som alltid.

Klem klem.

Ghea sa...

wow Elizabeth this is so gorgeous sowel the inside as the outside it is beautiful to see.
I love your work!!!!!
Hugs Ghea

Veronique sa...

Når du ikke bruker Magnolia-stempler, så er du like til å lage kort :)

Klem

Dianne sa...

Get you woman, no coloring and still a stunning card,all the layering,beautiful corner piece and fabulous buttons,love the gessoed card board, love that stuff:).the gorgeous lace, its a brilliant make, I love to visit here you always amaze me with your creations.. Have a wonderful creative day..

Charlotte sa...

Superfint kort färgerna är så snygga o alla fina detaljer gör detta kort helt fantastiskt.
Kram Charlotte

Vicky sa...

Elizabeth sweetie this card is absolutely gorgeous love the vintage feel to it and the lush colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Solange Barreto sa...

Belíssimo, Beijo.

Jenny sa...

Oh wow this is beautiful! I love it Jen xxx

Hilde sa...

Kortet ditt er "bærre lækkert"