søndag 22. juli 2012

Tailor Tilda



Hi bloggers!

Happy Sunday! Today I want to show you my DT card for the Live & Love Crafts Inspiration and challengeblog.

We are showcasing the beautiful Riddersholm papers this week. They are perfect for that soft, shabby chic feeling I wanted to create on this card. 
I also used a little peace of scrap paper, a doily and a piece of corrugated cardboard.

I colored the Magnolia Taylor Tilda with Tim Holtz distress ink pads. I used my sewing machine along the edges and glued on some Bakers Twine cotton thread.


  I used the gorgeous  Alecon Lace, and Hortensia flowers- petal pink along with flowers from Kort og Godt flowers. The sentiment stamp is from Kreativ Hobby.


  I found the perfect charms for this card in the Live & Love craft store:  The Singer Sewing Machine from Reprint, and the Maya Road Love Hangar.




I mainly used the papers  to decorate the inside, a piece of scrap paper, Martha Stewart punch, a doily and some swirl-stamps for the edges of the circle. I used my sewing machine and Tim Holtz distress ink- vintage photo, to distress all the edges.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Magnolia Stamp lovers: Sugar (Tilda only)
Allsorts challengeblog: Distressing (to color the image and distress all the edges).

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you a wonderful Sunday! 
Hugs, 

18 kommentarer:

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

Oh she's lovely I have an old sewing machine, not that I use it much now I bought it to do my quilting which I haven't done for a while. Love your colours.

jacqui x

Céline sa...

Love love love Elizabeth ! all is perfect, love the little charm and all the gorgeous embellies
hugs
céline

Елена Смоктунова sa...

Elizabeth,очень красивая открытка!!!Super!!!

Елена Смоктунова sa...

Elizabeth!Очень красивая открытка!Super!!!

Maria Therese sa...

Lekkert kort ♥

Jenny sa...

Oh Elizabeth, this is just totally beautiful. You always do the most soft beautiful creations :-) Jen x

Unknown sa...

BEAUTIFUL Elizabeth what a fabulous card full of fantastic details. I love that sewing machine charm its fabulous Hugs Elaine

Askepott sa...

Gurimalla, så lekkert! Har aldri sett Tilda med symaskin før - det skulle jeg gjerne hatt til ei venninne som fyller år.

Nydelig kort - så flink du er!

Ha en kreativ og fin søndag!

Susy sa...

This is gorgeus, Elizabeth!

HUGS SUSY

Susi sa...

Oh wow, she is so cute! Your card is amazing with all the carms and beautiful papers. Love it.
Hugs
Susi

Jorunn sa...

Nyydelig! Og så gjennomført med motiv og detaljer som passer så godt sammen :)
Klem, Jorunn

sallysbitz2 sa...

Stunning card inside & out. Love the shabby chic look x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Vivi Morais sa...

It's perfect!!!
Gongrats!!

Dawn sa...

Gorgeous card! Love the soft colours and you've found the perfect embellishments for sweet Taylor Tilda.

Hugs, Dawn

Елена Смоктунова sa...

Thank you very much! I very much appreciate your opinion!!! You - an example for me! I admire your talent!!!

Kirsty sa...

Hi She is lovely I just love the soft colours and those beautiful papers !! Love your charm ! Stunning inspiration ;0)

Unknown sa...

A beautiful masterpiece Elizabeth! Stunning!

Suzan L sa...

Hi Elizabeth, your card is so gorgeous! I love the beautiful lace that you used along with the sewing machine charm and little hanger...so cute!! And, Tilda is colored so beautifully!
Hugs,
Suzan