onsdag 11. juli 2012

Midweek Magnolia #19 Let's look at Edwin

*If you are looking for my candy, click HERE*

Good Morning crafters.

We've got a new challenge for you over at the Midweek Magnolias today. 
This week we want to see you use your Edwin stamps. 
Pop over to the Midweek Magnolia challengblog to see the wonderful creations of the rest of the  DT and to join in! You can win a wonderful surprise pack from Magnolia of Sweden.

Here's my card:


I've been having fun with my Live & Love craft DT- package again. I used Pion Design papers.  I love the softness and the colors! This one is called Red Clover from the Grandma's Schoolbook collection. I used Magnolia Doohickey dies: Leaf and the Scalloped Dotted Lace. I also used spellbinders.
The postmark stamps are from Kort og Godt.  The flowers are Gardenia Flowers from Kort og Godt ( I'm not sure about the small ones:) The charms are from my stash. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink- vintage Photo. I used my sewing machine around the edges of the papers. I also used the "You are a winner" sentiment stamp from Magnolia.



The Magnoliastamp is Tennis Edwin- I finally found a way to use the poor guy- he's been sitting in my drawer too long...lol. I colored the image with Tim Holtz distress ink pads.


Some details. I used the Camel Lace from Riddersholm and a i tiny bit of cheese cloth. The gorgeous pin is the Vintage Pearl Hat Pin from Maya Road. The die I have used here is the Magnolia doohickey  Leaf.


Here's the inside of the card. i used spellbinders, the butterfly is from Marianne Design, and finally a Magnolia Medal stamp, with another postmark stamp on.


That's it from me today! Hop over to the Midweek Magnolias to join in the challenge! Cant wait to see your creations! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

***

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Ett trykk/Trykkpressa:  Juliutfordringen, "noe for gutta!
Magnolia Down Under: # 154 "One for the boys".
Top tip tuesday: "One for the men"

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 

16 kommentarer:

Anne sa...

Dette var kjempeflott!
Jeg elsker fargene, og pynten er nydelig. Flott fargelagt, og så kult med den nåka!

Klem, Anne.

Eva Gro sa...

Nydelig kort Elisabeth!!
Fargene er herlige, og du er rå på fargelegging:-)

Klem Eva

sue w. sa...

Hi Elizabeth, great he card. Love your colouring and the metal embellishment is fab.
Hugs Sue W.

Unknown sa...

Hi Elizabeth,
This little guy is the cutest and he's colored so wonderfully. The tennis racket charm adds a nice touch and I love that you added cheesecloth and flowers. They blend to create a super masculine card.

Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for the 1 For the Men challenge. Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Christina C. sa...

Spectacular Edwin card, Elizabeth! Your coloring of Edwin is superb and I love the gorgeous papers and all the other fabulous elements on your card!

Sandy's Stamping Scene sa...

Hej Elizabeth,
Otroligt lyckat kort for en kille; jag har sjalv sa svart for dem, men detta var perfekt. Man far alltsa anvanda blommor pa manliga kort? :-) Supersnygga poststamplar ocksa; ar lite avundsjuk pa dig och Elin dar...ni har sa manga fina stamplar fran Kort og Godt.

Ha det bra, och tack igen for ett inspirerande kort.

Kramiz,
Sandra

Camilla sa...

Så herlig kort og lekre farger. Tusen takk for ditt bidrag til Trykkpressa:) Lykke til!

Christa sa...

Hi Elizabeth , great Edwin-card !! Love the colours you have used. And beautiful colouring. Love from Holland , Christa.

Jenny sa...

So beautiful Elizabeth, just lovely :-) Jenny x

Loz sa...

great Edwin card!! your followers Widget is finally working for me so I am now a follower :) cannot wait to see all your stunning creations x

Shelby sa...

Awesome coloration of this wonderful Edwin. Love the muted colors you've used and the tennis racket charm is fantastic.

Shelby

Louise sa...

Gorgeous card and love all the little details on your card
Hugs louise xx

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

He's brilliant! you have some lovely cards on your blog

jacqui x

Janne sa...

Oh, wow this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs, Janne

Unknown sa...

WOW Elizabeth, your edwin card is gorgeous both inside and out!! I love Tennis Edwin and you have coloured him perfectly! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Magnolia Down Under this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Teresa sa...

Fantastic card Elizabeth and I'd recognise those gorgeous Pion papers anywhere, love your Edwin.
hugs Teresa xx