søndag 20. mai 2012

Wedding card- whites

It's wedding season here as summer is getting close, so i thought I'd make a wedding card today.
I challenged myself to the Midweek Magnolia challenge this week:  Big white space. I also want to enter my card to the
Bearly Mine challenge: #35 Dies. I used Quick Kutz lace circle dies and Memorybox heart dies.
and finally to Copicmarker Norge : Bryllup.


I used papers from Papirdesign, and white bazzil. I used Martha Stewart punch, Quick Kutz circle lace die, Memorybox heart dies, Magnolia doohickey, flowers form iamroses.com and Kort og Godt, lace and pearls from stash. And of course my sewing machine. I did some embossing on the image paper, flower stamps from Prima. I had to distress just a little bit on the edges- couldn't help myself:o)


I colored the Magnolia Bridal Couple from the Wedding Collection with my copics. I used W9-7-5-3-1 for the dress and suit, RV91 and V000 for the flowers, Skin: E13-11-00-000 and Hair: E47-39-35-31-30. And of course my blender.... always:o) 


I painted some liquid pearl on the flowers- doesn't show very well in the pic, but looks kind of nice in real life... You can get a glimpse of the embossing here too.


The inside job! A wedding card does need a nice inside.

Thanks for stopping by! Love it if you leave a comment!
Have a lovely week- hope you get some ink on your fingers:)
Hugs,

9 kommentarer:

Magda sa...

Lovely creation Elizabeth!!
Have a nice week
Magda

Jenny sa...

Wow this is so lovely Elizabeth. Quite a beautiful take on the white space. Jenny x

Anne sa...

Oh Elizabeth, I absolutely adore your Wedding Card! Your colouring is just beautiful and I love all the pretty embellishing. Perfect for our theme, and Thank You for joining us once more at Midweek Magnolias! :o) xx

Trine sa...

Nydelig. Motivet kom så til sin rett på det hvite kortet:) Flott og delikat:)

Takk for at du deltar hos CMN og lykke til:)
Klem,Trine.

Pam Sparks sa...

so fancy and lovely Elizabeth!!! Gorgeous coloring! What a happy couple! = )

Jill sa...

Utrolig stilfullt og flott kort Elisabeth. Nydelig fargelegging :)
Vakkert med alt det hvite
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos CMN
Klem fra Jill

Christina C. sa...

Ohhhhh, how stunning and sooooo elegant! Such a gorgeous wedding card!

Suzi Mac sa...

Wowzer!!!! Elizabeth, this is stunning my dear. So perfect for our theme this week and your colouring is amazing. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Så flott og elegant dette kortet ble. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos CMN