tirsdag 24. april 2012

Two tildas in spring colors

I'm having some real issues with the new blogger today. Both my posts for today suddenly disappeared, so I have to try to recollect them as best I can....

Anyway... What I originally posted was that I made this cart for three challenges:

The lovely ladies at the  Midweek Magnolias wanted us to make a project wit two Tildas on.
Simply Magnolia: This weeks challenge was to use at least two magnolistamps.
Magnolialcious Challengeblog:  This wonderful inspirational picuture. Love the spring colors!.

I tryed to make a new kind of card this time, for me anyway.


I used papers from Prima Sun Kiss Collection, QK swirl and leaf dies, Martha Stewart punch. Charms, pearls and lace from stash.
Photographing this card wasnt easy...:)

The two tildas I used are: Tilda with wrapped heart and tilda sending loveletter.

I colored my images with this bunch of copics.

 Some details. I used a stamp from "Norsk stempelblad",  the words mean something like " sending you sunshine and lots of hugs..."

I left som room on the back for a personal message.

Thank you for looking. Hope you like it!

Dont forget to pop over to Magnolia Mania for their latest challenge, you can also read more about it in my previous post!
Have a great day!

Hugs,
Elizabeth

6 kommentarer:

Maria sa...

Beautiful step card Elizabeth! Loving your layout and use of 2 Tildas. Thanks for playing along with us at Magnolia-licious. Hugs, Maria

Anne sa...

Oh Wow!!! I absolutely adore your colour scheme and your shading of the little lady's is amazing! Love, love, LOVE this card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias Elizabeth! :o) x

Rita sa...

Knock me over with a feather!! Wow!!! Fantastisk flott kort og nyyyyydelige stempel. :))))

Norma sa...

Elizabeth, this is so gorgeous. I love the colours that you've used. Your colouring of these two adorable Tildas is fabulous. Terrific job on the card. I love it.
Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

Teresa sa...

Wow Elizabeth this is a beautiful card.
I am your new follower.
Teresa xx

Sharon sa...

WOW! So many beautiful elements to admire on this card. I just LOVE it. Your folds in Tilda's dress is superb. Overall a real winner. Thanks for joining our challenge at Simply Magnolia this week. Hope to see you back soon! hugs Sharon